Thursday, July 24, 2014




I can't even express my gratitude to everyone who's one-clicked, reviewed, shared, etc. The Intern Serials. I published volume one knowing it wasn't going to be for all readers (especially about Ceci's age) but I was confident in these characters. I don't always like to follow 'romance protocol' of what's expected. As a romance suspense author, I like to test the boundaries and exceed my limits with my characters and storyline and I thank you all for taking the journey with me. With that said, I love to please my readers. So… you asked… and I will (hopefully) deliver. Watch the video trailer for my very special announcement to all my amazing readers!! (Please let me know what you think on either Twitter or Facebook! I can't wait to hear!)



No comments:

Post a Comment